Sunday, May 3, 2009




The picture on the left is of Landry playing teeball. She loves it! Nolan hasn't quite come to terms with the fact that he's not on the team. He runs out on the field like he owns the place and waits for the ball to come his way. I've tried to explain to him that he's not old enough to play yet, but he looks at me and says "Look at me. I'm big! I'm three! That's big!" If you're wondering why he's holding rocks in front of his face in this picture, it's because he refuses to take a serious picture. I have to trick him into it. . . or offer a handsome bribe. He thinks he is so funny. . . Okay, he's funny.
Landry really works hard on the teeball field. She runs after EVERY ball. It doesn't need to be in her general vicinity for her to go after it. When she does get it, she takes her glove off and looks around for a few seconds. Then she throws it as hard as she can to first base. She picks her glove back up, puts it on, and looks my way and waves. She is just as proud as we are. :)



These are the munchkins at Walt Disney World. We had such a great time! I can't believe it, but I can't wait to go back. It was a great week away from all of the things that peck away at our time every day (work, computer, cleaning, laundry, cooking, etc.). I am so thankful that we took this trip. There are a lot more pictures. So far, I have only put them on facebook. That took so long that I don't know if I will get around to putting them on here. If you're not on facebook, you should be! I'm pretty skeptical about that kind of thing, but it has been a great and efficient way for me to keep up with people and to share pictures.

No comments: