Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Corinne is 18 months!



Okay, so I'm a little behind with the post. I have all kinds of posts in my head, just no time to put fingers to keyboard. To photo on the right is a picture of Rin on her 18-month birthday. She is a feisty little bundle of sweetness. She gives big hugs and has a ridiculously infectious giggle. She is adored. She amazes me with her speech. She even calmed my fear that she wouldn't be able to pronounce her own name. She pointed to her picture and said "Corinne." The other day we were in the car and she said "Corinne. . . pie." It was my smile for the day, because I always call her that. In all of the chaos, at least there's still one person in this house that listens to me.

The photo on the left is a typical picture of Corinne in the morning. She goes around collecting the pjs Landry and Nolan shed. She then puts them on herself, making sure that at least one of the articles of clothing doubles as a hat. Then, of course, she has to put on Brian's shoes, trying over and over again to walk in them. So far, she' been unsuccessful. I guess size 5T feet just don't fit very well in size 13 shoes. Her determination is quite admirable, though.

Thank you, God, for this sweet little girl. Her sweet chubby cheeks, scrinched-nose grin, and warm cozy cuddles make me one happy mom.

1 comment:

Amy said...

She's so stinking cute! Happy 18 mths! I love her all dressed up in the clothes and shoes. Max does the same thing with my shoes. So funny!